1. All of the materials contained in the site are protected by law. It is forbidden to quote part or all of the contents of this website for commercial purposes without the approval of the editorial board of this journal.
2. If you find one or more articles contained in KONTRIBUSIA that violate or potentially violate copyright you own, please report it to us, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via HP (+6285255518547).
3. Formal legal aspects of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the license terms Open Journal Systems (OJS) Universitas Muhammadiyah Gresik.
4. All information contained in the nature of academic KONTRIBUSIA. KONTRIBUSIA not responsible for losses incurred due to misuse of the information from this site.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. Under the following terms:
- Attribution — ou must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.