The manuscript should be an original research or review paper which sufficiently contributes novelty to mathematics education. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the POSTULAT : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan Matematika online submission procedure. The corresponding author should also provide a statement that the manuscript is not concurrently being under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Structure of the manuscripts
- Title. The title should be informative and clear, not more than 15 words.
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as the corresponding author.
- Abstract and Keywords. The abstract should be not more than 200 words. Please provide the abstract in both English and Indonesian versions. The keywords should be of 3 to 5 words or phrases.
- Introduction. This section explains the background of the study, a review of literature or the previous researches in the area, and aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also show the significance and novelty of the research.
- Methods. This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
- Results This section explains the results of the study. It should be presented clearly and concisely. Author(s) should explore the novelty or the contribution of the work to the mathematics education literature.
- Conclusion, Discussion and Recommendation. This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be at the same order with ones discussed in the body of the manuscript.
- References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
- The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, single-sided, and 1,5 spacing format. A new paragraph should start 5 characters from the left margin, using 12-size, Times-New-Romans font type.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English.
- The manuscript should be between 9 to 15 pages long (5000-7000 words).
- The top and bottom margins are 2,54 cm
- The title is written using capital letters only at first word or special name (example: location name), 14 font size, spasi after 8 pt, center position.
- Subtitles are written using Sentence case style, 11 font size, starting from the left margin.
- References should be those of the last ten years publication (>70%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<30%).
Specific Writing Format
- Equations and formula should be numbered as , ...etc appearing to their right.
- Estimation results from a software package are not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in summary tables.
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
- The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
- The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
- Any table should contain only heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Acknowledgment, if any, should be written as the foot-note of the manuscript's title.
Subjects and Authors Index
The authors should provide an index of subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
Citation in the text body should be using the family name and years of publication.
The manuscript is expected to involve approximately 20-25 primary and up-to-date references to assert high quality contributions to the knowledge development. Citations and references must strictly follow the APA (American Psychological Association) style 7th edition. References should include only works that are cited within the text of the manuscript. Consulting the APA style manual and Mendeley references application tools (http://www.apastyle.org/pubmanual.html) are strongly recommended for completing manuscript submissions.
Manuscript should be prepared using MS Word template.
Download POSTULAT:Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan Matematika template article here
How to send the manuscript
The manuscript in microsoft word should be sent to the editor by clicking Online Submission tab on our Website.
A brief bio that contains full name, academic title, institution, telephone, mobile number, and others should be written in the fields of data when registering online in the website submission.
Taking into account the results of the peer reviewing process, the decision as to the acceptability of each manuscript for publication will be notified to the author(s) through the website system in the following alternative conclusions:
- Accepted without revision, or
- Accepted with minor revision, or
- Accepted with major revision, or